Saturday, September 3, 2016

An Evening with Me and #XRMToolbox Development

Image result for SocialI’ve got a couple GitHub issues on for my XrmToolBox Plugins that have been gnawing at me for a while.  In an effort to have a more enjoyable time, I thought I’d attempt to do a social programming event.  This will be unscripted event, open to anyone.  There will be 0 Slides, and 0 prep work.  It will offer people an opportunity to ask questions, see what’s involved with XTB development, and just generally hang out, with an underlying theme of attempting to knock out as many GitHub issues as I can.  It could be fun!  On the other hand, it could be incredibly boring.  Tons of people could log in!  On the other hand maybe no one will show up.  Whatever the case, we won’t know until we try!

  • Who: Myself and anyone that wants to join.  
  • What: Social programming (if that’s not already I thing, I’m making it one now!)  Feel free to un-mute, ask questions, make suggestions, or tell me I'm missing a semi-colon!
  • Where: Skype For Business Link.
  • When: September 8, 2016 from 9pm to midnight EDT
  • Why:  I’ve got stuff I want to do, and thought this could be a fun-er way of doing it! :-)

No comments: